We hosted a Live a Q and A! Here are our responses.
- 2:00 How do you organize everything?
- 16:00 Is creative nonfiction the same as a living book?
- 21:00 Are audiobooks living books? What is a living book?
- 30:00 How do you balance teaching while still preserving “a quiet growing time”?
- 38:00 How do you use KISS grammar?
- 45:00 What can you do in the early years to create rhythm?
- 55:00 Nature minutes
Jennifer Gehman is a co-creator of Wildwood Curriculum, a certified teacher, and a facilitator-in-training with the Neufeld Institute. She lives and plays with her partner and five children in Canada. Though three of her oldest have graduated from homeschool they still ask her to edit their university papers. Her youngest two are still learning in the living room.